Zazzle.com is an online market place that allows designers, photographers and other creative individuals to sell their designs to customers. Founded in 2005, Zazzle has become one of the fastest growing online retailing network. This online company focuses on print-on-demand for art and photography, you simply upload your designs on the website and make virtual products for sale. On Zazzle you can either join as a designer, a manufacturer or as an associate. However we are going to focus on the design making part.
HOW IT WORKS
In simple words, on Zazzle you upload your designs and make virtual products; and if a customer purchases that product, the rest is up to the company to handle manufacturing, billing, shipping of your product to your customer. And all you have to do is collect your part of the payment from your sales. It’s that easy!
So for your ease we have designed a step by step process to help you get started as a designer.
- The first step is to get yourself registered on Zazzle.com. Register here!
- After registering, Zazzle will send you a confirmatory email to your email address, click on the link to confirm your account.
- This will take you to the main page of your account. The next step is to complete your Zazzle profile by entering your personal information. Here’s how your main page will look like.
- The next step is to open your very own store. On your home page, simply click on Stores tab and click the button Open new store and then Continue. Now here comes the part where you edit your store information, and give a name to your store which could be anything you like!
- After creating your store, its time to start designing your products. Select from your dashboard Products tab and click on Quick Create. This will take you to another page, where you can select which product you want to work on and configure it.
- After selecting the product you want to work on e.g T-shirts, select the type and kind of shirt you want to design, select your image and done.
- Here you can see a number of options, which are pretty straight forward. Select the size of the shirt, customize it by adding your own image to it or by Zazzle’s own designing tools. Here’s how your work space will look like.
- Now that you have selected your product and customized it, click In this next step you will have to enter the product information and its price. And finally click the button Post it! And you are good to go!
- All the products that you create will then be added to your store in the next 24 hrs. It’s that simple!
HOW DOES ZAZZLE PAY
There are two ways to receive payment on Zazzle. One is through your PayPal account and the other is by Check. But you should note that there is a payment threshold for both the payment methods. For PayPal the threshold is $50 and for check its $100. In both the cases processing fee is applied, for further information check out their Payment Setting page. After selecting one of the methods, simply enter your information and hit save.
Zazzle is a great and creative way to earn money online and have fun. There’s no hassle in it and you can earn boat load of money from home easily. Zazzle is a perfect opportunity for those individuals that are practicing their art and want to make a full career out of it. People have earned as much as $20,000 in 8 weeks time. To make a success out of it, you have put in effort, good design that will appeal to people and try to get good visibility so that your designs are easily visible to people. You can also market your products on your social networks to get more audience. All we have to say is good luck on your new adventure!
Have something to say about this article? Comment below or share it with us on Facebook.