LiveOps.com is an online, cloud based call center company. They offer virtual call center solutions to companies, who need virtual assistants to handle customer services or other kind of similar services. Established in 2000, the company has its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona. This online cell center company employs agents from all over the US to work at home through its cloud based platform. Currently the company has over 20,000 work at home agents and 150 full time agents. What’s great about working as a virtual agent is, that you work as an independent contractor. You have a choice as to which client you would like to work with and you can set your own schedule.
HOW DOES IT WORK
LiveOps works like any other call center, only it’s online. You apply for the job as a free agent. They conduct a background check and once you pass and meet the company’s requirements, all you now have to do is to choose the opportunities that interest you from a list of five. In addition to that, as an independent agent you’ll have access to training and other resources to help you become a productive agent. Here are the steps you need to follow to become a virtual agent at LiveOps:
- To start the application process click HERE.
- You’ll be taken to a page where you can search for available opportunities. Click on View all open positions to apply for different opportunities. Such as shown below:
- Once you click on the opportunity you like, you will be able to see all the information regarding it. This information includes location, responsibilities, available hours, technical requirements etc. If you fulfill the stated requirements then click on Apply Online.
- After applying for the job you will then be taken to create your profile. Once done, click Submit!
- Once you submit the application, you will have to wait for a week till the application is processed. If you are accepted you may begin working on it straight away!
IMPORTANT POINTS BEFORE YOU APPLY
It is important to know that when applying for LiveOps, you are committing yourself to being a virtual call center agent. Here are some important things to know when applying for it:
- First and foremost, when you apply to become an agent you are committing yourself to a contract that may extend up to 6 months. So there’s some sense of job security there. You are also free to set your own hours and work as much or as little as you like, provided your client agrees on it.
- After you have been invited to sign a contract with LiveOps you are required to undergo a mandatory check. The credit and background check will cost you $65.
- The minimum age limit to apply, is 18. And you must be a resident of US.
- You should have a computer set up and fulfill the technical requirements. ( Mac computers are not compatible with LiveOps )
- Before you start working, LiveOps requires you to complete their certification course. (No charges)
- And lastly, as an independent agent, you are responsible for the cost associated with being an agent. This includes; computer, phone, internet charges. The company will not withhold taxes for you.
HOW DOES LIVEOPS PAY
LiveOps pays its agents through Direct deposit or Check. The company pays its agents twice a month. The prices are set by clients that pay from a minimum of $15/hr to $65 or more. Clients also pay their agents sales bonuses sometimes depending on their performance. So all in all, you are responsible for your earnings. Work more and make more.
After going through all of the reviews and details, we conclude that this is a legitimate and a good company. Having been in the business for over 14 years, the company provides its clients and agents legitimate services. It is a great way to earn money having the flexibility you need. You can either make this a part time or a full time job, depending on what you are comfortable with. If you have more questions, you can check their FAQ page.Good luck!