JustAnswer is an online question and answer platform that connects people with verified experts of different industries. Founded in 2003, the company has its headquarters in San Francisco, California. The company claims to have around 11,990 experts in every field like automotive, legal, tech support, pediatrics etc. So how does it work? The users post a question they want answered and then pay the money they think will be enough for the answer, an expert will then answer the question and the money will be distributed to the expert upon answering. Simple right? So if you think you are a specialist in any field and want to make an extra buck, follow the steps below.
HOW IT WORKS
As said before the company operates by allowing customers to ask questions from any of the listed experts in different fields. So if you are interested in becoming an expert just follow the steps below:
- Start you application process by applying HERE.
- The next step is to select the categories you would like to apply for. This includes all areas you believe you excel in. Also to insure that you really are an expert, when you select any of the expertise in the following categories a small drop box will appear showing you what is the eligibility criteria for the following category.
- The next step is to enter your basic information. You have to be 18 years old or above to apply as an expert. After confirming your age, add your resume and enter your experience.
- Once you have added you information, an identity verification will be conducted by a third party. And then finally add your picture and you are done.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- You need to be 18+ to become an expert.
- An expert gets paid only if their answer is accepted. Which means there is no guaranteed payment.
- There is no fixed price, as the company allows its customers to name the price to whatever question they ask.
- The more accurate your answers are, the better you are rated by customers and the more chances you have of being selected again.
HOW DOES JUSTANSWER PAY
Justanswer pays its experts through PayPal. As said before, the customers name the price for asking a question so there is no fixed amount the expert may get. At the beginning you get 20% of what the customer is willing to pay, once you get a good rating you start earning 50% of the named price. You can cash out your money once it reaches $20.
Justanswer is a great idea for money generation for users and experts alike. Although it is a legitimate way to make money on the side, some people have reported to not getting their fair share of money. However most people are happy with the platform and are earning their side money well. Justanswer is a great platform for people to make money at home but you need to remember that isn’t not a guaranteed money maker because you answers need to be accepted to get paid. The choice is up to you to check and see if this is the right place for you. Good luck!
Have something to say about this article? Comment below or share it with us on Facebook.