Payoneer, as we all know is one of the biggest payment gateways in the world. It’s particularly famous in Asian countries where Paypal isn’t supported. That’s why we are writing this guide to explain to our readers how Payoneer works and how to get online jobs that it supports.
Countries including India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are currently the biggest freelance markets. This guide is mainly aimed for readers who are new to Payoneer and haven’t decided which payment gateway they should choose. Furthermore, some of the biggest freelance portals including Upwork, Freelancer, PeopePerHour support Payoneer as one of their payment methods.
Payoneer is the best alternate to Paypal. Those who do not have a Paypal account can sign up for Payoneer to receive their payments. And to be honest, the process of receiving payments is much easier with it.
How Payoneer Works (Steps):
In this guide we will explain the full working step-by-step. We have included pictures to help you follow along. Here are the things you need to do to start off:
Create a Payoneer Account
The first step is to sign up for Payoneer. To do that you simply need to click on the link below and fill the registration form:
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP ON PAYONEER (And Earn $25)
Registering through the above link will qualify you for a $25 credit in your account.
Fill the Contact and Security Details Accurately
It is very important that you fill your contact and security details as honestly and accurately as possible. Double check what you have written and make sure there’s no mistake. Any irregularity may cause the account to be blocked in the future.
Apply for the Payoneer MasterCard
Once you have created your account and it’s been verified, you can apply for your Mastercard. The purpose of the Payoneer Mastercard is to facilitate on-time payments for users. When someone sends you a payment, you can withdraw the amount in two ways:
- Using the Payoneer Mastercard
- Directly to your local Bank Account
Activate your Debit Card
The next step is to activate your Mastercard. You should receive your debit card in about 25 days. If the delivery exceeds a month you should contact their Support Team.
To activate your card, you need to go to Settings > Card Management. Locate your card and click Activate. Please note that you can activate your card after it has arrived at your home.
Also note that once you receive your first payment in your Payoneer account, a $12 to $25 fees (depending on your country) will be deducted from your account as Card fee.
There are also some small fee associated with sending and receiving payments with your account. To know more about Fee calculation Click Here.
Online Jobs that Pay through Payoneer
Here’s the most important question. You have created your Payoneer account and activated your card. Now what? How can you earn money and collect it using your Mastercard?
Well it’s fairly easy if you want to do freelance jobs. There are a number of websites and companies that offer online jobs that pay through Payoneer. Here’s a list of companies that you can apply for:
- Upwork.com: Upwork is the biggest freelance portal in the world. You can apply for many online jobs after creating your profile.
- PeoplePerHour.com: PeoplePerHour is a UK based freelance portal. But you can apply and work from any country.
- Freelancer.com: Freelancer is a similar freelancing network like Upwork. Hundreds of jobs are posted everyday.
- TeeSpring: TeeSpring allows you to design t-shirts and sell those designs online. If you’re a designer, this is a good opportunity.
- AirBnB: AirBnB allows you to list your home space for rent. You can easily earn hundreds of dollars by listing your space for visitors.
- SEOClerks: On SEOClerks you can work on short tasks like data entry and social media marketing and earn money. They don’t pay too much but it’s still something.
- Fiverr: Fiverr is the biggest online gigs portal where you can list your skills and earn money by completing orders.
- 99Designs: 99Designs lets you compete in online design contests. You can earn up to $300 for winning contests.
- PeerFly: PeerFly is an affiliate marketing network offering hundreds of CPC offers every day. If you own a website or a blog you can take advantage of it.
- Envato: You can sell your graphic designs and web designs on Envato. They also pay through Payoneer.
- Amazon Affiliate Program: You can join one of the largest affiliate program offered by Amazon and earn money by referring sales.
These are the basics of getting started with Payoneer. The best thing about it is that you don’t have to worry about cashing out your earnings at all. All you need to have is your debit card with you. No matter where you are or where you go, you can withdraw your money easily.
If you have any other questions in mind please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section.
Have something to say about this article? Comment below or share it with us on Facebook.