Earning a side income has become so much easier with recent online job opportunities. But do you know what’s easier than that? Earning by doing absolutely nothing! This is what Honeygain has to offer for people who don’t have time to do all the hard work. With Honeygain, you can earn money by simple sharing your Internet connection.
Technically speaking, the app allows its users to generate passive income by lending their bandwidth to the company. To make that happen, users just have to install the app on their computers. That simple! Honeygain will use your home internet’s idle time and run in the background to carry out some tasks on their server.
How does HoneyGain work?
The company uses your network and shares it with partner businesses for marketing purposes and search engine optimization. This requires absolutely no work from your side other than installing the app and leaving it to run on your mobile or laptop.
You can install it on any device, be it Windows or Mac as well as Android or Apple devices. Users can connect a maximum of 5 devices with the internet, however, it is recommended to connect one device per IP address.
The company uses 10% of your internet and not more than that. In a day, the shared bandwidth might switch between 2 MB and 15 MB, depending on your data or internet package.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- To start, go to the Honeygain website and download the app according to your system requirements (Windows, Android, Mac, etc. ) Click Here to Sign-up
- Sign up to create an account on the app. You will then be required to add your name, payment methods, and the IP address of the device. On your first sign up you will receive a $5 bonus for joining.
- Once registered, you will specify and set the amount of how much bandwidth the company can use. Keep in mind that this will not exceed 10% of the internet at any available time.
- You can now start earning by letting the app run in the background. Simply leave your device on and you will continue to earn.Users can also earn bonuses by inviting friends to use Honeygain. Once you install the software, you will receive an invitation link that you can share on social media platforms and invite other people to install it as well. Every time a new person joins Honeygain through your referral link, you will be paid a small commission for it.
The company pays its users for each MB of internet. You will earn credits for sharing your data and this credit will determine the money you earn. Users are paid $0.01 for 10 credits. Your earning depends on the number of devices running the app and the available bandwidth. Additionally, you can also view and calculate your earnings on the calculator provided on the Honeygain app.
Honeygain pays via Paypal only. The minimum amount you can withdraw is $20 so you will have to accumulate this amount before you can withdraw. It will take 24 hours to process your request and transfer money to your Paypal account.
The app also charges some service fee which is deducted from your accumulated amount when you proceed to withdrawal. Service charges vary from country to country. In the US it is 2% of the amount.
Your earnings also depend on the network traffic of your devices. Some factors that can influence your potential earnings include your location, the number of IP addresses connected, and your network speed. Honeygain values some locations more than others so if you reside in any of the locations that have more value, you are likely to earn more. Network speed is also an important factor in your earnings.
- Easy to install the app
- Install and forget. No other work is required.
- Good customer support. You can contact for any problems faced
- The app can run in the background without disrupting your daily work
- Little personal data required for signing up
- The app can be a disadvantage for users with a limited data plan as it will increase your bills. Honeygain is more beneficial for users who have unlimited data.
- The app can be battery consuming especially if it is running in the background for an entire day.
- The app doesn’t work on devices that aren’t active most of the time. If your app remains idle for 6 months, Honeygain will remove all the credit you earned before that. To ensure a good cash flow, you will have to be active on the device at least once a day.
Honeygain is a legitimate app that helps you earn passive income by sharing data. You also have the chance to increase your earnings by connecting more devices. However, the downside is that it can end up consuming your data and costing you money in the long run. Another thing to note is if you are concerned with your home network security and privacy, you will probably not like the idea of sharing your network info with an app.