Let’s be honest, we never check our junk mail. Sometimes we might find useful enough content, but most of the time, it’s well – just junk. But did you know that you can turn your junk mail into money? Sounds weird right? Or maybe too easy? As funny as it sounds, it actually works.
How does it work?
Well, an organization known as SBKC (Small Business Knowledge Center) has introduced this initiative. SBKC is a market research company that pays you to forward your junk mail and occasionally complete its surveys. As a user, you can select and send all the junk email you receive in your inbox. In return, you can earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards.
The company has a list of clients that require information to help their product stand out or simply put, for their product development.
Since the company is a market research company, it offers people to earn online in two main ways:
- Forwarding junk e-mails
- Complete market research surveys
How to get Started
So let’s get into the details. Here are the steps you need to follow to earn money with SBKC:
- Start by registering as a Panelist on their platform HERE. The company offers two panels to apply for, Consumers or Producers. Since we are interested in making money online, you choose the option of Consumer.
- Once you are registered with the company, you will be free to start forwarding your junk mail. As a consumer, you have to forward your junk mail to the following address provided by the company, which is email@example.com.
- Users are free to send in as many junk emails as they like. The more, the better. The company keeps track of your junk mail and will send you an e-newsletter monthly that will include your current point balance update.
- Once you have collected enough points, you can redeem them via a gift card.
What kind of Junk Mail can I send?
The company has listed the type of junk email you should send. These include:
- Mortgage & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Travel & Leisure
How does SBKC Pay?
The company gives reward points in exchange for every junk email you forward. Once a consumer reaches 2000 points, they can redeem it for a $20 gift card.